how far along? 37 weeks
how are you measuring? The Dr. didn't say the measurements out loud and I forgot to ask again. I'm assuming pretty close to right on track since the doctor didn't seemed alarmed enough to say anything.
size of baby? According to Baby Center, baby is 19 inches long, about 6 1/3 pounds, and the length of a a stalk of Swiss chard. Another source compares the size to a watermelon and I'd like to use that one instead, because it really does feel like I am carrying around a watermelon in my belly :)
heartbeat? 150's bpm
total weight gain/loss? +26lbs
maternity clothes? Down to only a few tank tops and t-shirts that still fit. I usually wear those tops with nike shorts or cotton skirts. Its getting hot and I really don't like tight waistbands so my wardrobe is very limited!
stretch marks? I don't think so, but I can't really see much of my belly these days so maybe.
sleep? ugh. I keep waking up with really sore hips so I have to switch to the other side until that hip starts aching. Besides that and the numerous bathroom tips I'm still sleeping pretty good.
sleep? ugh. I keep waking up with really sore hips so I have to switch to the other side until that hip starts aching. Besides that and the numerous bathroom tips I'm still sleeping pretty good.
best moment this week? Getting a sweet card and flowers from Trevor to celebrate my "first" mothers day :)
movement? It's starting to hurt when Baby P moves, my whole stomach will bulge. Lots of hiccups which are slightly annoying but I still love them.
food cravings? I found a gas station close to the house that has dr. pepper icees... oh uh that weight gain is about to start creeping higher and higher.
gender predictions? I'm going to go against the grain and give my final official prediction of girl. Trevor says boy, along with about 95% of the people that guess. We will find out who's right soon!
what i miss: sleeping on my stomach
what i'm looking forward to: meeting this baby soon!
how are you feeling? Physically- super uncomfortable Mentally- Excited and anxious to meet Baby P!

No comments:
Post a Comment